It seems hard to believe that 3 months have flown by so quickly! Zaiden is doing so well and doing so many new things - he talks up a storm now and he's mastered the art of grabbing things. If the past few weeks are any indication, I think Zaiden definitely has his mommy's temperment. He knows what he wants, when he wants and he gets very upset if he doesn't get it right away (granted, right now these "wants" are really needs, like getting fed, sleeping and getting his diaper changed). I forsee problems in the future when his "wants" actually become wants rather than needs. This month, Zaiden has also mastered the art of sucking his thumb, eating his hand, and rolling over (on 6/28)! Here are some videos from the past three months - it's amazing to see how much he's changed:) Enjoy!
Zaiden's First Bath: http://sharing.theflip.com/session/733748348c5fa3d2c2caeb071ae2d6a9/video/101791091
Story Time:
http://sharing.theflip.com/session/733748348c5fa3d2c2caeb071ae2d6a9/video/101788951
Tummy Time I:
http://sharing.theflip.com/session/733748348c5fa3d2c2caeb071ae2d6a9/video/101788391
Zaiden v. Pacifier:
http://sharing.theflip.com/session/733748348c5fa3d2c2caeb071ae2d6a9/video/101787631
Tummy Time II:
http://sharing.theflip.com/session/733748348c5fa3d2c2caeb071ae2d6a9/video/101787041
Tummy Time III - The Roll Over:
http://sharing.theflip.com/session/733748348c5fa3d2c2caeb071ae2d6a9/video/101785441
No comments:
Post a Comment