Friday, February 11, 2011

And the award for best husband ever goes to...

Eric!!! Of course, there's a story to this and I just had to share it with all of you. So earlier this week, I got my first real pregnancy craving...boxed macaroni and cheese. You know - the Kraft kind in a blue box full of processed cheese and other fake things. Yup, that was my craving. Not for the amazing and decadent homemade versions that Eric and I make from time to time, but the stuff from a blue box. I had been talking about it since Monday, but I told Eric that I wasn't going to eat it because it's complete crap and I really don't think I should be feeding Little Z that sort of stuff.  Fast forward to yesterday, which was the 3rd day in a row I'd been telling Eric how badly I wanted some. I came home and right after my immediate lamenting of craving such a terrible food, Eric told me he had a small valentine's day gift for me that I had to open early. He hands me a box all wrapped up in pink paper. I rush to open it and find that it is a box of Kraft macaroni and cheese!! He told me he was tired of me talking about it and trying to deny myself the only real craving I've had this pregnancy. So, while I went to the gym, Eric made me mac 'n' cheese from a box and it was quite possibly more delicious than I remembered it being. At least I got in a good workout before devoring most of the box:P

No comments:

Post a Comment