Monday, November 29, 2010

Coming out from under my rock..

I know it's been forever since I posted on the blog and I'm finally coming out from under my rock! We've had a crazy/busy few weeks. I was crashing on a couple big deliverables at work that kept me away and, as many of you know, I also recently took my GMATs. Add that in with the holiday, and that brings us to nearly 3 weeks without any blog posts. Now that my deliverables are done, and the GMATs are over, I hope I can post more regularly!

My first non-baby update is with regards to my GMATs. Most of you know that I'm a horrible horrible procrastinator and though I had good intentions of studying in advance for this, it didn't really happen. Instead, I crammed all my studying into 4, 2 hour study sessions the Monday - Thursday before the exam. By some small miracle I managed to surprise myself and do really well. So now with that out of the way, I have resolved to not procrastinate too much on my applications that are due on January 15....we'll see how that goes:P

A very awesome recent baby update is that I have finally begun to feel the baby move (I think). I've been debating whether or not it's been actual movement for a couple weeks, but I'm pretty sure I felt a small kick or punch as we were driving up to PA for Thanksgiving, and I have definitely felt something similar since, so I'm gonna go with movement. It hasn't been anything consistent, but definitely a very very exciting development!

And for another exciting development, we have our anatomy scan tomorrow!! We are so so sooo excited to get to look at the baby again and are hoping that LGR cooperates with the tech so we can find out the sex. Speaking of which, when Eric's mom saw me this weekend, she changed her guess from boy to girl, so now I think we have more people thinking it's a girl instead of a boy. We really eventually want at least one of each, so as Eric keeps saying, there's no pressure either way on this one! But really, as long as our baby is healthy, we'll be happy! Some days, I really can't believe we're already half way through the pregnancy...it feels like April is going to be here before we know it and each day I get more and more excited to meet the little person growing inside of me:)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! tomorrow!?!? CANNOT WAIT to hear the news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad for you and Eric. What an exciting time in your pregnancy. Hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to hear if LGR is a boy or girl. We wanted a girl, got a boy, and couldn't be happier with Sebastian. As you said, you can't go wrong with either!

    ReplyDelete